Johann Wolfgang von Goethe once said, “We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.” Here are some of the things I love:
1. My children/stepchildren/grandchild. As much as they drive me crazy sometimes, I still love them all!
2. Jim. I am so grateful every day that we found each other!
3. The rest of our family. Their love and support means so much to us.
4. Our bookstore. It is a joy to go there every day, meet amazing people, and learn new things all the time!
5. Our home. I wish I had moved back to the country a lot sooner. I love our back yard, the river, our garden, and being surrounded by nature.
9. Good simple food. Nothing tastes better to me than vegetables fresh from the garden, or homemade cookies right out of the oven.
10. Books. I always have at least one on the go.
12. Live theatre. I’ve been going to Saint John Theatre Company plays, as well as the Saint John Shakespeare Festival for many years. The quality of the productions is top-notch, and you can’t ask for a more beautiful venue than the Imperial Theatre!